Does the cold weather have you down? Shake off those winter blues by signing up for EPPAs third annual "Soup-er Bowl" Party! It's the week before the Super Bowl (Feb. 4 5-8 pm), so your football free Sunday can now be occupied by pickleball.
We are using the courts at Around the Post AND taking over multiple courts on the Westwood side to make this event HUGE! There will be NO soup making competition this year. Soups, salad, and sandwiches will be catered- please do not bring food. Just bring a change of shoes, a paddle, and your fun-loving self.
Open to all EPPA members, you do not need to be an Around the Post Member to attend. However, due to our growing membership, no guests of EPPA members are allowed.
We appreciate your membership and always looks for ways to add even more value for YOU! This event is FREE to all members
- as long as you register. You can't just show up at the door and ask to get in. Sorry! With nearly 500 members, we need to have regulations in place to account for food, the number of courts needed, etc.
Since the event is completely free, we do ask that all attendees bring a can of soup to donate to local food pantries.
We love all of your family and friends- they allow you to play pickleball for many hours a week. We will host other events to accommodate them (like our donut event in June), but due to capacity at the venue and catering logistics: this event is capped at 150 EPPA members
If you know a non-EPPA member who absolutely can't miss this event- please encourage him/her to join at erieppa.org
A few reminders:
- To register, you MUST be logged into your EPPA account
- If you don't know your password, select the "Send Log-in Link" option and check your email within 20 minutes. That link will take you right to your account.
- If you need help, respond to this email and we can help- we can not sign you up for the event since registration has to be completed by the member, but we can walk you through it
- We respectfully ask that if you sign up and can't attend, PLEASE withdraw or email and let us know as we do not want food to go to waste!